Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Nothing says Chanel like Chanel...

I don't usually mention items I am selling on eBay but today I had a client walk in with a wonderful consignment for eBay that has to be shared.  It just doesn't happen everyday!


Nothing in this world can stop me dead in my tracks like the word "Chanel" and that's exactly what it happened.  Alot of times it would be something "CC" but not today.  A very classic style Cocco Chanel Belt or necklace walked in.  In simple terms "F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S" is all that I can say about it.  I have found where similar ones have sold for over $2200. 


Also a very non-traditional pair of Chanel Earrings are being sold.  They are stunning on and will be perfect for any occassion.  Something worth taking the time to take a look. 

Yes, the items are for sale on eBay with a buy it now and best offer option.  They are on consignment so please be patient I have to consult my client.  *s*

Probably my most favorite consigned items in a long time. 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?viewItem&item=280651198061&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280651204368

No comments:

Post a Comment