Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Atlanta Show in January

After a long exhausting day of setting up my show spaces, I'm ready for a great weekend of sales here at the Scott's Show in Atlanta. We are among the 2500 vendors setup here this weekend. If you are in the area we are set up in the South Building Section J-3 spaces 5908 and 5909 and would love for you to stop by!



Everytime I come to the Atlanta show I always see wonderful French antiques, stacks of furniture, sterling galour, jewelry to die for, modern furniture that is simply fabulous. I could go on and on.



I've already seen lots of wonderful things. A dealer has this Louis Vutton Steamer Trunk that is probably my favorite thing I've seen so far. It is priced at $8500 talk about traveling in style! WOW!





But come prepared to spend a day if not the weekend. You can park and take a shuttle between the north and south buildings for your convience. You will also find outdoor vendors. There is something for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment