Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

The Show Favorite...

Sometimes I wonder what to think. Here we are at a huge antique show with high quality antiques. I'm trying to teach my husband and daugther an appreciation for art and the "finer things". This is what they come up with!!!





I don't have to worry about Courtney ever having a fear of anything. This is Donnie's and Courtney's favorite find here at Metrolina. This is an iguana with a snake wrapped around it.

************************************************************************************

Metrolina has been a great show and we plan on attending it again in April. Hopefully the weather will cooperate better. Now to head home, get 2 estate sales ready and conducted before the next show in three weeks. And somewhere in there we will have our annual Holiday Open House at Reggie's Attic. Alot to do in a short period of time but thankfully I have a wonderful family and friends to make it all happen smoothly.

1 comment:

  1. That is an interesting find to say the least! Let me know if I can help in any way. You know I am ready and willing! Welcome back home!

    ReplyDelete