Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Marilyn Monroe Head Vase


Have you ever been stopped dead in your tracks over an item? Recently that happened to me. I mean there she was, the Marilyn Monroe head vase by Relpo #2089 and measures 6 ¾” tall. I had never seen her in person but I knew I had seen her while flipping through my books. There is the key ALWAYS study your reference library. Know what is in your books, update them often, and don’t let them just collect dust.

I learned there is very little information on the internet or even in books about this special head vase. So I thought I would at least share some great up close photos of my fabulous find.






She has been added to my inventory and will be available for sale on eBay in the next few weeks. I am reassured of the fact that rare items are absolutely EVERYWHERE! If I can find them in my small part of the world then you can find them in yours. What item recently stopped you dead in your tracks?

1 comment:

  1. I just recently came across a very rare Marilyn Monroe head vase and cannot find anything like it online anywhere.... nowhere

    ReplyDelete