Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Back to the Grind...

After not doing shows or estate sales for almost a month, I am up and ready to start a busy next 6 weeks and hopefully beyond. 


We are starting with setup today at the Scott's Antiques Market in Columbus, OH.  If you are in the area it is a great show to shop.  If you get a chance to stop by and say hello we are in spaces 2304 & 2305.  We are loaded for bear with some great merchandise I found in my inventory stash.  Somethings have been sitting back for a over a year and have finally managed to find their way to my trailer.  (I can do some great digging in my own back room and storage areas if I just stay home long enough). 

Then starting on Tuesday we start setting up our first estate sale of the year.  That sale won't be until the first weekend of March but the basement in that house is calling my name.  I will try to post pics of the basement and its progress since I get alot of people, who like myself, like the before and after.

After that we have a few other shows and sales scheduled and will let you know as we come to them.  If you know of any good shows in your area please let us know we are always looking for new markets.  If you know of an estate that is in need of our liquidation services we love referals. 

So hopefully we will find some great treasures along the way and see you too. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, nice blog I will follow please do the same for me : ) http://howdoigetwhiterteeth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete