Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Metrolina...

This is our first experience at the Metrolina International Collectibles & Antique Show in Charlotte, NC. We never do outdoor shows but because we decided to do it last minute we agreed to two spaces inside a tent. There has been a good flow of traffic for the first two days to the public. The rain as been quite trying but will say the buyers here are troopers. The grassy floor beneath my feet has turned to mud but I'm still out here. I'm in tent 12 and the first booth you see as you walk in. The rest of the weekend is suppose to be pretty but cold for this time of the year but I'm looking forward to the weekend part of the show.
Stop by and say "hi" if you are in the area.

Courtney and Donnie spent yesterday out an about taking pictures of their favorite things. They've spent today inside Gypzie Roadz playing, cooking, and staying warm.


This animated department store santa and his trusty animated elf is most impressive. Courtney spotted it first when we got here and you can't go near the area its located in without her going nuts. The magic of Christmas is definately with her.




Donnie spotted this awesome aluminum boat. It even has a little motor on the back.




My husband knows me well and my love for advertising. So he found some wonderful advertising.



But I think this is the neatest thing I've seen in a long time. This is a coffee table that someone had added an antique photo of bathing beauties. Really an outstanding find.




This is just the tip of the ice berg. I hope to share lots more of this show with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment